Provenza Cross Cut Wood | Italian Porcelain Tile
The CrossCut Wood from Provenza is the heart of the tree visible in the sawn log. Unique in the growing number of porcelain woods available, CrossCut has taken advantage of the cutting-edge capabilities of the inkjet technology to achieve the remarkable beauty of this line.
Colors, Size & Trim
|Size - Rectified|
|PZCW--/936||9 X 36|
|PZCW--/SBN||3 x 24 Surface Bullnose|
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (flatness) of underlying floor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.
• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles are within 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See figures 1 & 2)
• Staggered spacing does not need to be uniform, but should not exceed 8” recommendation.
• A minimum joint of 2 or 3 mm between tiles is recommended.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
• We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.