Sant' Agostino Pictart | Italian Porcelain Tile
An exotic wood with its aesthetic drawn from the stems of banana leaves, Sant’Agostino’s Pictart series brings a fresh concept to the field of rustic woods. The suffix “art” in the name also suggests to the artistic nature of this product. Combining the characteristic streaks of the plant and the brushstrokes of paint on a gentle relief, Pictart is rich and inviting.
Colors, Sizes & Trim
|Sizes - Rectified|
|SOPT--/324||3 x 24|
|SOPT--/648||6 x 48|
|SOPT--/16||*1 x 6|
|SOPT/66G||6 x 6|
|SOPT--/SBN||4 x 24 Surface Bullnose|
*The 1 x 6 Mosaic is mounted on approximate square foot sheets.
The surface bullnose is made from field tile that is cut, ground, and reglazed.
The Graphic Deco is a mixture of 18 different graphics in Black, White, Brown and Grey that coordinate with all the plank colors. The 6 x 6 Deco features 18 different patterns and graphic images that are sold randomly. An order may include duplication of some images and omission of others.
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (flatness) of underlying floor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.
• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles arewithin 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See figures 1 & 2)
• A minimum joint of 2 or 3 mm between tiles is recommended.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
• We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.
Pictart is suitable for residential and moderate commercial applications.
As noted in the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) the coefficient of friction varies considerably due to facts not under the control of entities such as the manufacturers and distributors. These factors include, but are not limited to, contaminants, slope of terrain, drainage conditions, adjacent surfaces, etc. Suitability for any installation can only be determined by a site examination of all conditions that could affect the slip resistance of the tile being installed. Continual cleaning and maintenance must be performed once the tile has been installed. For more information see our current handout Americans with Disabilities Act and Slip Resistance of Tile.