Coem Signum | Italian Porcelain Tile
Signum is a rectified colored-body porcelain. Coem has created a cutting-edge contemporary wood-look using the latest inkjet technology.
Colors, Sizes & Trim
|Sizes - Rectified|
|CMSM--/636||6 x 36|
|CMSM--/936||9 x 36|
|CMSM--/SBN||3 x 36 Surface Bullnose|
The surface bullnose is made from field tile that is cut, rounded and reglazed.
We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (flatness) of underlying floor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.
• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles are within 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See figures 1 & 2)
• Always leave a joint of at least 2mm between tiles.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
Most Italian manufacturers recommend a maximum offset of 8” (20cm) on all large format tiles when setting a running bond. Please refer to ANSI requirements for setting large format tiles ANSI A 108.2 Section 4.3.8.
Signum is suitable for use on walls, counters and residential to moderate duty commercial floors.
The Coefficient of Friction is a general guide only. Testing may vary with different production runs and with different testing labs.
As noted in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) the coefficient of friction varies considerably due to facts not under the control of entities such as the manufacturers and distributors. These factors include, but are not limited to, contaminants, slope of terrain, drainage conditions, adjacent surfaces, etc. Suitability for any installation can only be determined by a site examination of all conditions that could affect the slip resistance of the tile being installed. Continual cleaning and maintenance must be performed once the tile has been installed. For more information see our current handout Americans with Disabilities Act and Slip Resistance of Tile.