Pamesa Greenwich | Spanish Porcelain Tile
Pamesa’s Greenwich is a classic wood-look porcelain that will bring effortless elegance to any installation. The high quality and beauty of the series, combined with the competitive price, make this 8 x 48 plank a true value.
Colors, Size & Trim
|Size - Rectified|
|PAGH--/848||8 X 48|
Usage & Installation
Greenwich is suitable for residential and moderate commercial use.
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (flatness) of underlying floor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.
• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles are within 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See figures 1 & 2)
• Staggered spacing does not need to be uniform, but should not exceed 8” recommendation.
• A minimum joint of 2 or 3 mm between tiles is recommended.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
• We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.
As with all inkjet lines, there are many different graphics that are mixed and packed randomly. It is important to pull from multiple boxes during installation, rotate pieces and note the placement of the different images in order to get theproper final blend.
As noted in the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) the coefficient of friction varies considerably due to facts not under the control of entities such as the manufacturers and distributors. These factors include, but are not limited to, contaminants, slope of terrain, drainage conditions, adjacent surfaces, etc. Suitability for any installation can only be determined by a site examination of all conditions that could affect the slip resistance of the tile being installed. Continual cleaning and maintenance must be performed once the tile has been installed. For more information see our current handout Americans with Disabilities Act and Slip Resistance of Tile.